Care For Your New Products
Leaving your leather dirty/sweaty can shorten the life of your item, causing it to weaken and
become brittle. Maintenance is required to fill a long working life. Here are some care tips!
- All conchos should be tightened after a few uses, and checked on a bi-monthly basis.
- Leather should be cleaned immediately after exposure to excessive sweating. Sweat WILL
- Clean crystals/conchos with a babywipe, condition with Lexol Conditioner and leather with Leather New.
- Deep cleaning & conditioning is suggested at least once a year.
- Store in a climate controlled area to eliminate molding or dehydration.
- If your item gets wet, its crutial to oil or condition the leather to prevent the leather from getting hard.
- To remove tarnishing i suggest using Wrights Silver Cream.
When properly cared for, quality leather items will last a life
*Hang fringe & Angora so it hangs straight:
*Angora: To revive the curls in your Angora, simply spray with a water bottle so they are damp. Lay flat (or like photo above) to dry. Curls will reform to their natural shape.
*Fringe: To flatten curled fringe, simply spray with a water bottle so fringe is damp. Lay on a flat surface and use your hands to flatten fringe. Let dry.
There are no products listed under this category.